ITC in the press in 2018
11th January 2019
Progress is all about sharing and passing on knowledge, and 2018 has seen ITC feature in key industry publications, from announcements of our brand refresh unveiling, through to articles written by Nick, Eamonn, Tony, Ian, Becky and Serena.
Missed this ITC press coverage at the time? Not to worry – we’ve got your reading sorted with the compilation below:
- We started the year with Director Ian Conway writing for UK Construction Online on Optimising Collaborative working in the construction industry.
- HR Manager Serena Kennedy was featured in SkillBuilder UK, explaining the advantages of investing in the future of employees in the construction industry, following our win at the Croydon Business Excellence Awards in 2017.
- Our refurb of K2 Crawley Leisure Centre was featured in the Crawley and Horley Observer when it was officially opened by Paralympian Katie-George Dunlevy in January
- Director Tony Smith wrote for Building Magazine on the push for green construction in 2018
- The Leake Street Arches near Waterloo – which we extensively converted and refurbished as part of a £4.3m project – topped EasyJet Magazine‘s list of things to do in February 2018.
- March was Women’s History Month and the centenary of the first women in the UK getting the vote and Business Development Manager Becky Cheney was featured in BuildingTalk, discussing women’s place in construction and how the industry can see change faster.
- Director Eamonn Daly shared his insights with Construction UK Magazine on the benefits of being an SME and how smaller businesses are leading the way in our sector.
- Managing Director Nick Conway wrote for BIM Today on the increasing role of technology and how it’s the key to inspiring the next generation in construction.
- Our brand refresh made industry headlines, with a feature in Construction UK Magazine on our evolved brand and new look.
- We were also featured in Construction UK Magazine for our big win at the SECBE Constructing Excellence Awards for London and the South East.
- Managing Director Nick Conway spoke to Croner-i about communication on construction sites and the solutions ITC are pioneering to boost efficiency and accuracy.
- Our extensive work in the education sector was profiled in University Business as we helped demonstrate the importance of design in non-teaching spaces.
- Building Talk invited Managing Director Nick Conway to contribute a guest article on equality and diversity in the construction industry and the practical ways we can push for progress.