ITC Covid-19 Business Contingency
19th March 2020
Covid-19: ITC’s Action Plan
Updated 14:00 19/03/2020, the following statements are reflective of our response to Covid-19;
At ITC we believe that the journey is as important as the destination.
Whilst we are rightly proud of the many great solutions that we provide on behalf of our clients, we are just as passionate about providing you with the very best delivery experience.
We understand that right now many of our clients and partners are concerned as to the potential impact of the recent Coronavirus outbreak. We consider our responsibilities to you to be of paramount importance as we work together to find a positive way forward.
With this in mind, we wanted to share with you some of the things we are doing to mitigate and minimise risk to health, and the things we are doing to ensure the integrity and continuity of the services we provide to you.
- Deploying home working where possible, whilst encouraging social distancing in our office and on site.
- Those categorised as or in contact with people at high-risk, are now working from home.
- Adopting self-isolation as appropriate, in line with government guidelines.
- Utilising best in class technology and systems to enable effective remote working and on-site collaboration.
- Enhanced welfare and hygiene facilities provided at all our sites and offices.
- Daily communications to ITC people and suppliers to ensure understanding and adherence to required standards.
- Ongoing review of processes and practises, maintaining alignment with government advice and instruction.
- Robust strategy formed across the project teams to step in as required, should one team be affected by Covid-19. All teams will work together with the support departments to transfer responsibilities, and minimise disruption.
When you put your trust in the ITC team, you can be certain of our determination and commitment to making sure you know that you have made the right choice, every time.
If you have any queries about our practises or there is anything you would like to discuss, please reply to this message and we will contact you directly. Alternatively, please contact our Business Development Manager Becky Cheney on 07824 608870, or email email@example.com.