WeCare is a virtual health and wellbeing service that you can access medical, mental, legal and financial wellbeing services. WeCare provides easy access to 24/7 GP consultations, mental health support, get fit programmes and much more.
• 24/7 GP Consultation
• Health Check
• Expert Case Management
• Mental Health Support
• Financial & Legal Wellbeing
• Nutrition Consultation
• Fitness Programme
• Bereavement Counselling
• Probate Help line
These services are available to all employees, free of charge and are completely confidential.
Download the WeCare app and register using code: CAN07446-944581
Mental Health Support
We would like to reassure you that there is always help at hand, if ever you are feeling worried, anxious, or stressed or simply want to have a conversation with someone. We have a number of easy to access resources available to you:
WeCare provides free 1-2-1 sessions with mental health practitioners, they can introduce you to coping mechanisms and stress reduction techniques and provide life events counselling. Access these services via the WeCare app, website or call 0800 917 9330.
In addition to the WeCare services available to you, we have three Mental Health First Aiders at ITC – Serena Kennedy, Grant Searson and Gary Punter. If you’d like to talk about anything, or if you are concerned for someone else, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with them.
You can also contact the Lighthouse Construction Industry Charity, which provides free support for all construction workers and their families. Helpline: 0345 605 1956
For further information on this subject and other Mental Health Support resources:
Further reading and some free publications:
myStrength is a new mental wellbeing app powered by Teladoc Health UK.
It is available to all employees and their immediate family members (under the age of 21) who are covered under ITC’s life insurance scheme.
myStrength delivers personalised support to help you improve your mental wellbeing, including:
- Personalised support and recommendations based on your preferences
- Hundreds of evidence-based activities, articles and videos
- Support to help you improve your mood, deal with anxious thoughts, handle stress, practice mindfulness and meditation, balance intense emotions, improve sleep, navigate early-years parenting and much more
- Integrated chat support with a myStrength guide – a real person who can provide one-to-one support with activities recommended through the app
- Goal setting and tracking to help employees track progress
Please refer to the myStrength email announcement for details of how to get started and ITC’s access code.
Founded and run by real UK dentists, ToothFairy provides instant access to advice and guidance on urgent and non-urgent dental issues, all from the comfort of home, including:
- Unlimited access to advice and guidance from real UK dentists
- Signposting and help to find a local clinic or appointment
- Private prescriptions issued in 24 hours
- Videos, articles, and tips to improve oral health
- Cosmetic services such as tooth whitening and straightening available at an additional cost to the user
Here are some key reasons below why the Tooth Fairy service has been offered to all employees.
- A highly valuable benefit with UK dentists at a 10-year low and 22% unable to access NHS dental care
- Designed to help prevent some of the 1.2 million days working days lost to dental problems each year
- Dental problems can have a negative effect on our overall wellbeing – ToothFairy provides instant access when it’s needed most
- Complements any dental plans in place, providing advice and guidance on treatment plans or issues
- Could remove the need to visit a dentist which will be valuable to people with anxiety around this situation.
- 7 in 10 patient queries can be resolved through the app, preventing the need for in-person appointments and time off work
Please refer to your new employee guide which will help you download and register for this service. The access code is the scheme number = E25701
Have Your Say
If you have any suggestions for improving your working environment please let us know at www.builtbyitc.com/suggestion. Feedback is 100% anonymous.